Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sophisticated Bow Nails




There's something I really like about the base color of this design. It's such a simple, yet glamourous pink color- almost nude, but not. I originally only had this color on without any nail art, but when it started chipping at the tips, I decided to cover it up with a design. 

All I did was cover the chipped areas with the black polish as a french tip and on the accent finger, I painted a bow. Later on, I did add a black tip to the accent finger because my OCD was bothered by the fact that I didn't have it there, but I did on all the other nails. 

Nail Polishes Used:
Essie - Lady Like
Sally Hansen - Black Heart
Avon - Blossom

Are there any nail designs that you're loving lately? Show me or write a comment down below! <3 I'd love to see. :) 

-H. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment