I don’t wear makeup on a daily basis - really, I don’t have time for that. Ask anyone in my school and they wouldn't believe that I'm even conscious about my appearance. However, when I do, there are some items that I would use:
1. Elizabeth Arden neutral eyeshadow and blush palette - includes Vanilla, Melon, Mahogany, Cheek Color in Bare, Cinnamon, Sungold, and Teak (in order from left to right).
- Estee Lauder Powder Brush - came in a set of 4 along with some lipstick
- MyGlam Fluffy Brush - to blend out harsh lines
- MyGlam Angled Brush - to use some dark eyeshadow on my waterline or create some subtle eyeliner with eyeshadow
3. Eyeliner - I wouldn’t use all three together, but if I want a pop of color, I’d grab either of these. They’re the ones I love the best out of my colored liners.
- (From left to right) Ulta Automatic Eye Liner - Long Lasting and Waterproof in Teal Blue
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in Ransom
- Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush- Liquid Glitter Eye Liner in Copperhot
4. Mac Paint Pot in Painterly - used to create a neutral and clean base for my lids, while hiding visible veins - sometimes also used as a concealer of my bags are horrible.
5. AVON Waterproof Mascara in Black
6. AVON Liquid Lip Color in Chic Mauve - I wouldn’t wear this all the time, but if my lips are super pale and needed some color, I’d use this. The only thing I don’t enjoy about it is that it has a purple-y/blue undertone.
9. Dermstore Lip Quench
As you can see, I wouldn’t normally wear foundation or much lip color, as this is a normal day look for me. Plus, I think foundation for a teenager like me is only suitable if I have to go somewhere extremely important - which would be like my 1st cousins wedding, you know? Anyways, I try to keep the colors fairly neutral besides the eyeliner (which I only use sometimes).
If there are any products that you recommend for me to try (preferably skin products and mascaras), please let me know!