Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Express Scarves - Sale

Just surfing around Express and found these scarves. Aren't they cute? The first one has a leopard print and the other has an ombre purple/pink design to it. Both are infinity scarves, so they're super easy to just sling around your neck when you walk out of the door. Perfect for the colder seasons of fall, winter, and early spring. 
Since Spring is almost at its end, I'm hoping these scarves go on sale sometime soon. I've been eyeing them for a couple of months now. 
Either that, or I'll just but a cheaper infinity scarf. The only reason why I want the Express ones so much is because I heard these scarves have such great quality. I have at least 5 friends that have the leopard print scarf that recommend it and they've had the scarf for a long time. 
The sale they have on right now is pretty great, considering the original prices. Still, I don't feel comfortable fishing out $45 at once (this is where my desi-frugalness kicks in). 
Any scarves you've been eyeing? 
-H ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment