Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Day with Imran

I know this is a late post, but I found these pictures on my phone and decided to talk about it!  Every once in a while (if there is good weather, really) we walk to a food store at our nearest intersection and treat ourselves to something nice. A week ago, Imran and I decided to go to Red Mango. 
Red Mango is delicious! I got a pomegranate yogurt with some strawberries, fudge, and mochi. Imran says the fudge is too chocolatey for him, which surprises me because usually he's the one who eats the chocolate and I'm the one who thinks things are too chocolatey. I felt that the chocolate balanced out with the rest of the stuff I had in my yogurt, so it was fine. :)
If you haven't tried mochi, I urge you to do so. It has no gelatin in it (it's derived from rice) and is really chewy! And of course I got strawberries because I LOVE THEM.
On the way back home we saw this sign. I suck at politics and candidate things, so I have no idea who Ron Paul is. Still, I thought it was really neat that they flipped around the evol in revolition to make it seem like LOVE is in the word!
All in all, I just wanted to mention how much I enjoy walking with him. Sometimes we're pretty bitter with each other so it's a great change. We're both silly with each other, and have a good time. Love you Immy!

No comments:

Post a Comment