Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bath and Bodyworks Semi-Annual Sale!

Every year, Bath and Bodyworks and Victoria Secret have 2 sales. One is in January and the other is in June. I decided to make use of this wonderful opportunity and purchase some items. I only really buy things from Bath and Bodyworks when they have this sale because otherwise I probably wouldn't get them.
So here's what I got:


I apologize about the "glowy" look that my camera is capturing. Normally it wouldn't be this over exposed, even with this type of light! But yes, this is the bag. I like the packaging because it captures a cute, yet simple essence.



So one of the items I picked up was this Black Raspberry Vanilla scented fragrance mist. And let's just say that I LOVE IT. The smell is fruity and sweet, yet sophisticated. And once again, the packaging/design is nice and cute. I've been using this everyday for the past week and a half and I've been really enjoying it. As you can see, the original price is $14, but with the sale it's $2.75. However, the cashier priced it wrong and had me pay $3.50. I only realized this when I got home, but I'm not going back to get a mere 75 cent refund.


The next one I purchased was this Japanese Cherry Blossom hand soap. I love Bath and Bodywork's hand soap's in general. They always smell good and work wonders. The good thing about these is that they're anti bacterial and they aren't tested on animals. My mom chose this out for herself, but if I were to chose a soap, I probably would have gotten a girlier flavor in their collection of foamy soaps. The foam is so fun to use when washing my hands! :) The price for this is originally $5, but I got it for $3.






Now this one is a Cherry Blossom shower gel. Bath and Bodywork's shower gels are the best ones I've found yet. They smell good, lather well, and keep you clean. The scent lasts quite a while on your skin, too. Plus, the cute designs on the bottle make showering a little more fun. The price is originally $11, but I got this on sale for $3. 


I got this Pink Chiffon shower gel as well. The lady at the counter said that this scent was the girliest one they had so of course I had to get it! It was the same price as the one above. It truly is very girly and flowery, but that's what I love about it!


Right before we were about to pay, I added this to the list of items to buy, so I guess it was more of an impulsive purchase. Originally I wanted to buy a candle from the Summer collection, but I couldn't pass this one up because of it's wonderful scent. The scent is light, yet floral. It's not overwhelming, so you can't get sick of it easily. 
I'm not usually a candle person, but I wanted to try this out to see how it is. That's why I got the mini one instead of the larger one that costs $3 or the largest one that costs $4. This one was $1.75.


This is my last purchase - a Sweet Pea Scentportable car fragrance. On the back, there is a clip to attach to your mirror or visor (the thing that you can attach your automatic garage door button to). This one is for my mom to put in her car. We got it once, but it was thrown away so I hope this one stays! 

That's all I got from these sales. Unfortunately, I couldn't get anything from Victoria Secret or the store's PINK line, but maybe next time I'll be able to. I'm happy with this purchase and hope to use these products well. 

So, did you get anything from these sales? I'd love to know!
- ♥ H

No comments:

Post a Comment