Oh my! I skipped oh so many months of posts about my MyGlam bags. If you're still interested in briefly viewing the others, I can post pictures that I took a while back.
So today when I came home, I found this in the mail. MyGlam days are always great days, ladies.
Unfortunately, I did not win the giveaway of Michelle Phan's head chain part of her Ever Eden jewelry collection through this giveaway to 10 people, but I'm still happy with what I got.
So here are the items with some information about each and what I think of them:
1. Khiehl's Ultra Oil-Free Lotion - One try of this and I knew that this is gold. You can practically feel your skin drinking up all that moisture. The best part? It's oil free. Just what I need.
2. Nume HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner - I haven't used this product, but I'm sure it'll be great for my frizzy hair. Any hydration is good hydration for hair like mine.
3. Yes To Cucumbers On-The-Go Facial Towelettes - I believe this was added in the bag especially on the request of Bethany (YouTube Guru), as she loves em. Perfect for gently removing makeup.
4. Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain in Tango - Honestly, I was up for both products for this month. The Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish seemed awesome too, but I'm happy with what I got nonetheless. I've never tried lip stains before, so it was a pretty new experience. The color is a bit bright for my taste, but just a dab will do. For some reason, my lips feel more dry, so I've reasoned to add some clear hydrating balm on top to keep my lips moisturized.
5. Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Color - I wish I had gotten the yellow color instead, but this white color (Reverso) seems brilliant for small nail art designs. You just need 2 coats for a good finish, which is pretty impressive for a white polish. It's pretty neat to see Andrea have her own line of makeup items. :)
As for the bag itself (not the contents), this is probably my least favorite out of all the months. The rainbow design is too colorful for my taste, but I'll still use it!
And that's all for this month about MyGlam- hope you like!