Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Free Target Summer Beauty Bag

So a while back I signed up for this free taget summer beauty bag on the Target Style page on Facebook. I doubted that I'd get a lot of anything really cool, but I mean, it's free, so why not? But gosh, I was kinda surprised still that Target gave this all for free. It must still have cost a lot considering the 1.8 million people who liked the page (well, a lot of them did it for the bag, so it's still a lot). 


^Here's a first look at the box and bag itself. I thought the packaging was pretty cool, considering I don't get printed boxes in the mail often. To be honest, I got super excited to see something FOR ME in the mail. Now, that doesn't happen too often. (Except for those super annoying college letters that advertise the school -.-). 


*ahem* So here's the bag in all it's glory. Pretty decent, right? 

Here's what I got:
  • A blue patterned cosmetic bag
  • Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen - SPF 70 
  • TRESemme Split Remedy 
  • A small sample of Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter
  • A foil sample of Aveeno Living Color Shampoo and Conditioner
  • A foil sample of Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner
  • And lastly, a coupon book to use on some beauty desires.
All in all, I liked this bag. Although it didn't give too much, it still gave somethings I really liked. For example, I really liked the sunscreen. It was totally given to me at the right time because I got to use it a couple of days after when I went to Six Flags! Around 8 people used it around their arms and face and I still have some left. 
I haven't used any of the hair products yet, but I do like how the bag gave a wide variety of items to try out - from color treatment to split end remedy. (Or is that just a way to get more people to make them buy those things? Oh Target...).
I was pretty excited to use the Revlon Lip Butter sample. I've heard SO many raves about this product in the Youtube beauty community. It kind of sucks that they gave so little in the sample because I could barely cover my lips. *sigh* I guess they make this catered for only small-lipped-people. 
Oh and I plan on using the cosmetic bag either for actual makeup in my school bag or pencils and pens depending on how many colored writing utensils I buy this time around. 
As for the coupon book, the sales aren't TOO good. But I found this coupon for $3 any Revlon cosmetics item and I'm OH SO HAPPY. I can get the lip butter for $3.50 then! SCORE!!

Next time they have a free beauty bag, don't be scared to give your address to them and hit them up on that offer! Target is a reputable place and I didn't get any junk mail coming from them after that. I can't wait to use my coupon. :) 

-H





No comments:

Post a Comment