- To do my schoolwork quickly and effectively. No distractions, not this time.
- Eat healthier.
- The other day I found out my body mass composition was 24 lbs. out of 105 lbs. That means that I'm on the border of 'good amount of fat' and 'marginal.' I must be subject to more diseases, etc than girls with an 'excellent' score then. Now I'm sort of scared.
- Be nicer to my family.
- As in, respect them, listen to them, don't show them unnecessary attitude. If I don't like anything, I should leave, not show my discontent.
- Keep an open mind.
- Enjoy life.
- Not spend all my time thinking about negative things. I should be grateful for what I have.
- Get a good job in the summer.
- Hoping to apply to stores like Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Bath and Bodyworks, Bed Bath and Beyond (pretty much anywhere they would take me and I fit the requirements... do I have to be a minimum of 18 to work at some of these?)
What are your goals?