Sunday, March 18, 2012

List of things I need to do:

  • To do my schoolwork quickly and effectively. No distractions, not this time.
  • Eat healthier. 
    • The other day I found out my body mass composition was 24 lbs. out of 105 lbs. That means that I'm on the border of 'good amount of fat' and 'marginal.' I must be subject to more diseases, etc than girls with an 'excellent' score then. Now I'm sort of scared. 
  • Be nicer to my family.
    • As in, respect them, listen to them, don't show them unnecessary attitude. If I don't like anything, I should leave, not show my discontent. 
  • Keep an open mind. 
  • Enjoy life. 
    • Not spend all my time thinking about negative things. I should be grateful for what I have. 
  • Get a good job in the summer. 
    • Hoping to apply to stores like Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Bath and Bodyworks, Bed Bath and Beyond (pretty much anywhere they would take me and I fit the requirements... do I have to be a minimum of 18 to work at some of these?)
What are your goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment