Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blueberry Tart with Kelsey

Finally got the pictures in of what I did on Sunday with my dear friend, Kelsey.
After Sunday School I headed to her house and we made a blueberry pie/tart together as a late pi day celebration. Oh and might I say that it was very delicious.
Nina's blueberry tart

We caught up with what's been happening since we go to different schools, and I also got to meet her adorable pets again. I'm kind of obsessed with them. So yes, while enjoying some background music, we made the tasty tart and painted nails. Her other friends also ended up coming, but I had to leave soon after.
Here's a picture of me and the pie. I can edit this post later with more pictures once I get them. :)

I look a little creepy in this. Like I poisoned the pie, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment