Saturday, March 17, 2012

MAC Paint Pot in Painterly

Eee! So I helped one of my friends out with the HTML coding of her tumblr the other day. Her sister later asked if I could help with her layout on her blogspot. I thought it was fun to edit so I didn't mind- and I was totally not expecting anything in return.

Well I read her posts while I was at it and I left some genuine comments and questions. She recommended the MAC paint pot but I wasn't too sure.

On Friday her sister comes up to me and hands this little bag to me:

In the bag, there was a card (which explained that she knew it wasn't my birthday but the bag was a perfect fit and also said thank you for my hardwork). The other item included in there was the paint pot, which was from Macy's (who sell them for $17.50). I was really excited to see this, but I felt super bad at the same time. I didn't spend too long doing things I her blog, and I felt like I didn't deserve it. But I really couldn't do anything anymore but say yes.
I started using this product and I love it. It has a nice silicone creamy consistency and is easy to blend out. Just remember to blend quickly when applying. It's primary use is to use as an eyeshadow primer and to create a solid base (without veins) to work with. I did a little research and found that it can also be used as a concealer, but only for those whose skin tone is 1 or 2 shades darker than the paint pot.
I've been satisfied with this product so far. It's made my eyeshadows more vibrant and sometimes erased my dark circles. I do recommend this product- give it a try one of these days and tell me how it goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment